Guidelines for video recordings, livestreams, and screenshots of KUUKIYOMI: Consider It! ONLINE
Permission Policy and Conditions for the Posting or Streaming of Videos of the Game
You are permitted to use images and footage from KUUKIYOMI: Consider It! ONLINE in videos such as game reviews, let's plays, or livestreams (monetized or otherwise) for commercial or non-commercial use if you will adhere to the guidelines here.
Please include the following game details in the description of the posted video or livestream.
Note: If not feasible, please present the information somewhere in the video itself.
Title: KUUKIYOMI: Consider It! ONLINE
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1790340/
© G-MODE Corporation
The Company's Views on Permitted Video Sharing Sites
As a general rule, all websites that have a music licensing agreement with the Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers (JASRAC) are permitted (https://www.jasrac.or.jp/news/20/ugc.html
However, posting to adult-only websites is not permitted, even if it is a site that has a music licensing agreement with JASRAC.
We may send a request to remove videos or stop livestreams if these appear on websites we determine to be inappropriate due to legal or other reasons.
Note: You are fully responsible for ensuring that the videos you post are in compliance with the terms of service and guidelines of the hosting website. We assume no responsibility whatsoever.
You are permitted to post fanwork on sharing platforms such as Twitter or video sharing websites for personal and non-commercial use.
Please refrain from using official artwork as-is for such fan creations.
Other Points of Note
1) Gameplay videos are the copyright of our company or other legitimate right-holders.
2) We expect users to upload gameplay videos that feature their creativity and/or commentary, except in cases where the game console's functions are being used. Please refrain from uploading videos posted by others; videos for the sole purpose of looking at illustrations, watching movies, or listening to music; or imitations of copyrighted works.
3) Do not use any expressions that are damaging to the reputation of our company or our copyrighted works.
4) As a general rule, do not reuse posted content.
5) Do not use misleading expressions to imply that you may be sponsored by or affiliated with the company or our employees.
6) We furnish no guarantees for the posting of gameplay videos. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from the posting or streaming of the game.
7) These guidelines are for posting videos or images of our game to appropriate video or image sharing websites. Please ensure that the website you are posting to is in compliance with the laws of your country of residence. (We will not entertain queries about acceptable website criteria.)
8) We may request for the deletion or taking down of videos or livestreams that have been determined by us to contain illegal or offensive content, even if such videos or livestreams are in compliance with the abovementioned guidelines. If you receive such a request, please take down the video, image, or livestream immediately. (We will not entertain queries about the criteria behind our decisions.)
9) We will not entertain queries about these guidelines or usage permissions regarding gameplay videos or images.
10) The content of these guidelines may be changed at any time without prior notification. Please check for the latest version before posting your content.
For individual livestreamers contracted to a company or belonging to a talent agency or production house, please contact us using the following email before posting your game content. We thank you for your kind understanding.